At DSG Associates, we know your business success depends on personal attention to your customers’ concerns. So does ours. That’s why over the past 30 years, DSG has built a culture based on personal attention to detail and personal interaction with clients and Independent Contractors (ICs). We use the internet extensively throughout our business processes, but we don’t believe there’s any substitute for direct, person to person communication so we make that easy and convenient as well.
It starts with us. All of our work is managed from and all of our employees are located in our California headquarters so that it’s easy to make sure that account representatives, schedulers, interviewers, quality assurance personnel and programmers are working together efficiently. We believe the ability to contact, discuss, clarify and monitor all phases of our operation quickly and easily is one of the best ways to ensure project success.
Client concerns and stewardship
It’s easy to get to a live person at DSG at any time during business hours. If you want to contact us, we’ll be available to talk with you --usually immediately, but always within hours at the most. Of course, your emails will get fast attention too. Either way, your inquiries or program changes will be personally addressed quickly by a senior manager, but we don’t wait for you to contact us.
At DSG, your success is our success, so we take the term “stewardship” seriously. We watch over every aspect of your field service project from start to finish and contact you with any concerns or recommendations.
Mystery Shoppers and Intercept Coordinators
Sophisticated technology is required to help manage our high volume of data, but the heart of our system is personal contact. We speak over the telephone with our mystery shoppers and intercept coordinators often:
- To screen - only those who are best qualified for each particular assignment will be sent program materials and assignments
- To verify - every independent contractor must demonstrate a clear understanding of the detailed client specifications and assignment requirements before performing a contract for the first time.
- To confirm – assignments are confirmed as often as necessary to avoid surprises and keep projects running smoothly and on-time
- To receive results – for many projects, details of each completed assignment are taken over the telephone by trained interviewers to ensure validity and timeliness
- To clarify – after QA personnel double check results, ICs may be called back to gather additional one-on-one clarification to ensure the client standards are applied with consistency and accuracy.
Despite a broad network of more than 300,000 independent contractors, we maintain a high level of continuous personal contact to ensure successful and timely completion of every assignment.
In today’s increasingly impersonal world, we believe it’s critical to balance the need for speed and efficiency with what we believe is an equally powerful imperative for the direct, personal contact that improves clarity, accuracy, mutual understanding and ultimately mutual success.